- Company Name: Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 1-27 Kandanishiki-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-8444
- Phone: +81-3-3294-4527
- Website: https://www.taiho.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.taiho.co.jp/en/contact
- Listed: 10/16/2018 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Taiho Pharmaceutical, a subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., is an R&D-driven specialty pharma focusing on the three fields of oncology, allergy and immunology, and urology. In the field of oncology, in particular, Taiho Pharmaceutical is known as a leading company in Japan for developing innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer, a reputation that is rapidly expanding through their extensive global R&D efforts.
In areas other than oncology, as well, the company creates and markets quality products that effectively treat medical conditions and can help improve people’s quality of life. Always putting customers first, Taiho Pharmaceutical also aims to offer consumer healthcare products that support people’s efforts to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives.
The company was established in 1963 and headquartered in Tokyo. There are 22 branches and 53 offices and 5 plants in Japan. Taiho is a full member of the Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (21 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (18 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (17 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (15 views)
- KinoPharma, Inc. - Research and development of the new low molecule clinical drugs targeting protein kinase (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (14 views)
- World’s largest electrical insulators manufacturer - NGK Insulators (13 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)
- Sanrio Co., Ltd. - Creator of popular pop icons such as Hello Kitty and Keroppi (13 views)
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 (13 views)