- Company Name: PHC Holdings Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 2-38-5 Nishishinbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-8433
- Phone: 81-3-5408-7290
- Website: https://www.phchd.com
- Contact: https://www.phchd.com/global/contact/
- Listed: 07/24/2018 11:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Incorporated in 2014, PHC Holdings Corporation is a global healthcare company. Its subsidiaries include PHC Corporation and Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. Committed to its corporate mission, “We contribute to the wellbeing of society through our diligent efforts by creating new value for all the people who wish for better health,” the company develops, manufactures, sells and services medical equipment and solutions through its three core businesses for medical devices, healthcare IT and life sciences.
PHC Holdings Corporation group’s consolidated net sales in FY2017 marked 192.6 billion yen with global distribution of products and services for more than 125 countries. PHC Holdings Corporation changed its name from Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd. in April, 2018.
Three Core Business
- Medical Devices
Our user-friendly testing and analysis devices make it easy for patients and healthcare providers worldwide to accurately monitor and treat these conditions.
- Healthcare IT
We are committed to providing leading-edge healthcare IT solutions for hospitals / clinics and pharmacies.
- Life Sciences
We provide equipment and services required for sample preservation and bacterial / cell culture as well as maintenance of cleanroom environments.
Top Ads Today
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (1 views)
- Daifuku Co., Ltd. - Providing logistics systems and material handling equipment (1 views)
- In Japan, vegetable factories market size is expected to reach 15.2 billion yen ($14.9 million) in 2018 (1 views)
- DAISAN Corporation - Manufacturing of plastic molding based on the "derivative limb" technology (1 views)
- PHC Holdings Corporation - Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Life Sciences Business (1 views)