- Company Name: Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Ota-Ku
- Street: 7-1-14 Omorinishi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 143-0015
- Phone: +81 03-3763-5111
- Website: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/
- Contact: https://www.mary.co.jp/mary/contact/
- Listed: 01/21/2018 12:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mary Chocolate is established by Kentaro Hara who was engaged in confectionery manufacture, began manufacturing chocolate in a small workshop in Meguro-ku, Tokyo in 1950. Mary Chocolate has been manufacturing on using 100% cocoa butter from the era when there is no consciousness of “real chocolate” yet in Japan.
In 1958, Mary Chocolate advocated Japanese style Valentine’s Day style “Give Chocolate from Women to Men”. In Japan, there were nobody who knew Valentine’s Day then, 3 cards of 50 yen board and 1 message card of 20 yen, sales of only 170 yen. Now, the market size of Japan’s Valentine’s Day is about 138.5 billion yen.
Mary Chocolate is highly appreciated for the establishment of these unique seasonal events in Japan, and in January 2013, the Japan National Day Association gave the “Memorial Day Cultural Achievement Award” for only one company in Japan.
Mary Chocolate at “Salon du Chocolat Paris 2017″ in France
You can purchase their products from link below.
Top Ads Today
- Akizuki Spa Ryokan "Seiryuan" - Relaxing on the beautiful Japanese garden (11 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (11 views)
- YIELD Co., Ltd. - Titanium Oxide Photocatalyst Material and Ultrasonic Composite Photocatalyst Water Purifier (11 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (9 views)
- More than 150 years producer of Japanese miso and miso products - Marukome Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- DESCENTE Ltd. - Japanese Sports Clothing and Accessories Company (9 views)
- Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel - Situated near the shore of the Lake Chuzenjiko in Nikko (8 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (7 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (7 views)
- Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau (TCBV) (6 views)