- Listed: 08/10/2013 8:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Japanese construction companies with good track record in constructing existing railways in Taiwan
Source: The Overseas Construction of Japan, Inc.
Subway construction in Taipei
Construction in work section CL700B on the Luzhou Line, improving soft ground and driving 3,000 piles, in Taipei, the largest city in Taiwan.
Japanese construction companies constructed a 4.8-km section connecting St. Ignatius High School, Sanmin Senior High School and Luzhou Stations and Luzhou Yard. In the work section, there exist various structures and buildings such as underground stations, shield tunnel and a yard. Wide varieties of problems had to be solved during subway construction.
The city of Luzhou was built on soft sediment deposited by fresh water rivers. For constructing a yard on a 16-ha area at the site, the pre-loading method was adopted to improve the soft ground. Reinforced concrete foundations were constructed after driving 3,000 25-m-long piles.
Subway construction in Kaohsiung
Japanese construction companies with good track record in constructing existing railways in Taiwan constructed a terminal station at the intersection of numerous subway lines in various directions.
In Kaohsiung located in the south-west of Taiwan, subways are now being constructed rapidly mainly in the city center. Japanese construction companies have constructed many of the existing lines in Taiwan. Japanese companies also carried out the main part of subway construction (CR4 construction) in Kaohsiung. The world’s largest class circular diaphragm method was adopted for constructing Formosa Boulevard Station, a terminal where the Orange Line that runs through the city from east to west and the north-south Red Line cross each other.
Please check the rail construction services
Top Ads Today
- Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel - Situated near the shore of the Lake Chuzenjiko in Nikko (46 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (38 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (19 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (18 views)
- More than 150 years producer of Japanese miso and miso products - Marukome Co., Ltd. (17 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (16 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (15 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (13 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (11 views)