ITO Co., Ltd. located in Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture, are manufacturing and sale of medical devices and therapy equipment for hospital and house, rehabilitation equipment, health equipment, beauty equipment and etc.
Since our founding in 1916, ITO has actively incorporated overseas technologies and conducted our own R&D to develop a large number of physiotherapy devices. We started a full-fledged expansion of our business overseas in the 1970s. AT the moment, we export high-quality products to more than 100 countries around the world.
The history of ITO’s product development is the history of tackling the challenge of “small size / advanced functions / top performance.” This dates back to our founder’s desire to “make devices for home treatment widely available to give many people the gift of good health.”
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (12 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (8 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (6 views)
- Sanrio Co., Ltd. - Creator of popular pop icons such as Hello Kitty and Keroppi (6 views)
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 (6 views)
- Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel - Situated near the shore of the Lake Chuzenjiko in Nikko (6 views)
- Daifuku Co., Ltd. - Providing logistics systems and material handling equipment (4 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (4 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (4 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (4 views)