Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. – Japan’s largest clothing company and own several Japanese clothing brands
- Company Name: Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Yamaguchi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yamaguchi City
- Street: 17-1 Sayama
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 754-0894
- Website: https://www.fastretailing.com/eng/
- Listed: 09/05/2018 10:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. is the largest clothing company in Japan established by Tadashi Yanai, founded in 1963 as Ogori Shoji Co., Ltd., and is among the top five in the world. The company owns several other brands such as Uniqlo, J Brand, Comptoir des Cotonniers, G.U., Princesse Tam-Tam, Theory, HELMUT LANG and PLST. The company operates stores under those brands, and planning, manufactures, and retails clothing for men, women, children, babies.
The company’s primary subsidiary Uniqlo has shifted its pillars of business growth from Japan to overseas. The company’s overseas expansion began in the UK in 2001, the number of stores in August 2017 is 831 stores in Japan and 1,089 overseas, and overseas business sales account for about 47% of the UNIQLO business as a whole. Especially, the company’s high growth is continuing as a result of opening stores in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan), South Korea and other Southeast Asia.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (21 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (18 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (17 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (15 views)
- KinoPharma, Inc. - Research and development of the new low molecule clinical drugs targeting protein kinase (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (14 views)
- World’s largest electrical insulators manufacturer - NGK Insulators (13 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)
- Sanrio Co., Ltd. - Creator of popular pop icons such as Hello Kitty and Keroppi (13 views)
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 (13 views)